6510 Manasota Key Rd Englewood, FL 34223
ONE-OF-A-KIND Exquisite and elegant GULF TO BAY BEACH HOME offering direct private beach frontage on Gulf of Mexico AND a fully functional dock w/10,000 lb boat lift directly on Lemon Bay & Intracoastal Waterway in Southwest FLA. Home offers expansive Gulf & Bay views from nearly every room. You will enjoy wrap-around porch & screened elevated deck overlooking Gulf on 2nd level, elevator, chef's dream kitchen w/breakfast bar & separate eating area w/panoramic Gulf views, 3 A/C units, fireplace, master bdrm w/custom en suite bath & private 3rd-floor Gulf-side balcony, two add'l en suite baths in guest bdrms, den/office, high-impact windows, park-like fenced beachside backyard, 4-car "drive-thru" garage w/4 auto bay doors, ample storage & recreational facilities below main living areas, brick pavers, mature landscaping, deep water/sailboat dockage w/kayak rack. Home is constructed on approximately 45 14"x14" concrete pilings. Manasota Key is a Barrier Island located between Tampa/Sarasota and Ft Myers offering miles of pristine sandy beaches. Easy automobile access via two separate Bascule bridges. In addition to Manasota Key’s pristine beaches... residents find pleasure in many different boating activities including; world-class fishing, sailing, exploring unique inland waterways, cruising out Stump Pass or Venice Inlet to watch Grand Prix boat races and gorgeous sunsets from your boat! Boca Grande, Sanibel and Captiva Islands, many waterfront restaurants, golf and medical facilities in close proximity.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5914796
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,659
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address6510 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionManasota Acres
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesPark, Playground, Fishing Pier, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access
- HOA Fee$175
- HOA Fee ScheduleAnnual
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsOnly pet restrictions are those imposed by Sarasota County.
- UtilitiesCable Available, County Water, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Septic, Gas
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Fishing Pier, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Flood Zone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Beach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean, ICW, Ocean2Bay
- Water ViewBay/full, Bay/part, Beach, Gulf2bay, Gulf/full, Icw
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,DockOnSit,DockWood,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,LiftDavits,MinimumWakeZone,SailWater
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Central Vacuum, Elevator, Hot Tub/Spa, Intercom System, Rods, Thermal Windows, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Family Room
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story, Elevated, Three Story
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, On Piling, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Storage, Balcony/Sun Deck, Fruit Trees, Outdoor Shower, Parking - Rv/Boat, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot Size (Acres)0.99
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Flood ZoneAV
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 113x13
- Bedroom 213x13
- Dining Room13x15
- Great Room20x41
- Master Bedroom17x25
- Additional Information
- Days on Market270
- Price Per SqFt$729
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5914796
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 6510 Manasota Key Rd in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1999,has 3 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 4,659 square feet all located on a 0.99 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $596,686, and average price per square foot of $306, and most importantly an average sold price of $306,722. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 6510 Manasota Key Rd in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of ENGLEWOOD BEACH REALTY, INC.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:06pm EDT.