360 Palm Grove Ave Englewood, FL 34223
Calling all boaters, fishermen and water lovers! This beautiful waterfront, updated and furnished home is ready for you to enjoy all this property has to offer! Boating life is easy with direct access to Lemon Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. There is a concrete seawall, boat lift and dock large enough for an additional boat slip, plus a jet ski/kayak launch for your smaller water toys! The house has an open concept layout, gorgeous wood floors, and 3 sets of pocket sliders that open up to let in your gorgeous water views! There is a spiral staircase that brings you upstairs to a large 2nd bedroom, which offers cathedral ceilings and it’s own private balcony with even better views! The huge 450 sq. foot deck will serve you and your guests well after a long day out on the water. Great location just minutes from downtown Dearborn Street and the beautiful beaches on Manasota Key. Ideal property for investment with awesome income potential or move in and make it yours forever! Bonus - $20,000 income will be yours because this property is sold with a tenant lease in place from 10/15/17 - 5/15/18 for $20,000!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5914706
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,148
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- ViewBalcony, Close to Bus, Level, Lot - Irregular, Street Unpaved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewCanal, Icw
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Beach - Public, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Water ExtrasDockComposite,DockOpen,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,LiftDavits,SeawallCon
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Furnished, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Cook Top Only, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral, Wall Units/Window
- StoriesTwo Story
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Lights, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Utility Shed
- Lot Size (Acres)0.09
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE/VE
- FoundationCrawlspace, Stem Wall
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x10
- Living Room22x13
- Master Bedroom15x13
- Additional Information
- Days on Market227
- Last Price ChangeMarch 26th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$356
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Active – – Pending (from Active) – – Price Reduced (from $415,000) $409,000 $6,000 (1.45%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5914706
About this Property
360 Palm Grove Ave is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 360 Palm Grove Ave has 2 beds, 1.00 baths, and is approximately 1,148 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.09 acres and was built in 1955. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $596,686 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $306,722. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $306. To schedule a tour of this listing at 360 Palm Grove Ave in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.