24 Seawatch Dr Boca Grande, FL 33921
Savor the azure Gulf of Mexico views and sandy beach from this spectacular Gulf-front villa with a north-west location. The ground level foyer houses a circular staircase accessing to a spacious three bedroom, three and one half bath home with wood vaulted ceilings, tile/carpet flooring, fireplace, custom kitchen cabinets with solid surface counters, and plantation shutters throughout. The spacious screened lanai with full beach views offer electric hurricane shutters. The second level features a turret style guest bedroom and master suite that boasts a wood vaulted ceiling and a private balcony to bask in Gulf breezes. Also includes a two car garage with plenty of storage. Seawatch is an enclave of 49 residence in a private setting along 1,000' of the islands best beaches. Enjoy quick and easy access to four beach walk overs, two tennis courts and two pools.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5914341
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,511
- Year Built1990
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address24 Seawatch Dr
- SubdivisionSeawatch Boca Grande
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Community FeaturesGated Community, Tennis Courts, Maintenance Free
- HOA Fee$1,750
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesCommunity Pool, Ground Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Tennis Courts
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsHave to be on a lease within the subdivision.
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer
- FeaturesGated Community, Tennis Courts, Maintenance Free
- GaragesGolf Cart Garage, 2 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Private, Street Brick
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- Water ViewGulf/full
- Water AccessBeach - Access Deeded
- PoolHeated Pool
- Interior FeaturesCathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Cook Top Only, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesThree Story
- ExteriorWood Frame, On Piling
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Tennis Courts - Private
- Lot Size (Acres)0.26
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Flood ZoneVE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 113x11
- Bedroom 213x11
- Living Room20x15
- Master Bedroom10x15
- Additional Information
- Days on Market175
- Price Per SqFt$816
Talk with a REAL Person
About this Property
24 Seawatch Dr is a Residential property located in Boca Grande, FL 33921. 24 Seawatch Dr has 3 beds, 4.00 baths, and is approximately 2,511 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.26 acres and was built in 1990. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $2,567,262 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $1,423,103. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 33921 is $1,071. To schedule a tour of this listing at 24 Seawatch Dr in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Sotheby's International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.