16221 N Island Ct Boca Grande, FL 33921
Located on approximately two acres of beautiful Boca Grande beach front, this stylish and classic Old Florida-designed home is thoughtfully laid out offering 4 bedrooms with 4 ensuite bathrooms, 2 half-baths, gulf view den/library, and a custom kitchen designed to entertain. The spacious screened and open living-level decks offer an abundance of natural light and creates a continual living space throughout the home. The master bedroom upper level sits above all offering additional his and her office along with her and his half baths that feature a spa/hydro massage tub and shower in between! This home is sealed with impact glass throughout… Anderson doors and windows. Interior features include: updated appliances, gas fireplace, solid state elevator installed new in 2013 (all levels), whole-house vacuum system, and in-wall pest system. Exterior features include: Cabana valance/drape system on pool level, storm panels, irrigation well with treatment tank, 3 car garage, maximum storage, extensive tropical landscaping and personal boardwalk off the ground level. Pool, spa, cabana, and deck level takes you straight out to the Island’s best beach! Take a seven mile walk down and then back if you’d like…a meticulous beach house on a beautiful, private stretch of natural beach. Generator with online Monitoring and 450 Gallon Propane Tank installed in 6/2013. It doesn’t get any better. Come take a look!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5914319
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,333
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-De-Sac, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Coastal Construction Control Line
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBeach, Gulf/full, Gulf2bay
- Water AccessBeach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa
- Interior FeaturesBuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, In Wall Pest System, Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Handicapped Modified
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Living Room
- StoriesElevated, Two Story
- ExteriorOn Piling, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)1.32
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Flood ZoneVE
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 116x16
- Bedroom 219x11
- Bedroom 318x13
- Den/Library/Office16x13, 14x15
- Great Room26x22
- Master Bedroom22x13
- Additional Information
- Days on Market195
- Last Price ChangeMarch 9th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$1,281
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $5,695,000) $5,550,000 $145,000 (2.55%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5914319
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 16221 N Island Ct in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2000,has 4 bedrooms, 6.00 bathrooms, and is 4,333 square feet all located on a 1.32 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,567,262, and average price per square foot of $1,071, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,423,103. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 16221 N Island Ct in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.