1205 Holiday Dr Englewood, FL 34223
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. THERE ARE ONLY 7 HOMES ON MANASOTA KEY WITH THE BAY & DEEP WATER DOCK ON ONE SIDE OF THE PROPERTY AND A SEA WALLED SALT WATER CANAL WITH QUICK BAY ACCESS ON THE OTHER SIDE. KEEP A SECOND BOAT ALONG THE CANAL OR BRING YOUR BOAT THERE FOR SAFETY WHEN A STORM APPROACHES. THE VIEW OF LEMON BAY FROM THE LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN & LANAI IS MAGNIFICENT. YOU HAVE VERY QUICK ACCESS TO THE GULF OF MEXICO THROUGH STUMP PASS. ONLY THREE OUR FOUR MINUTES BY CAR TO STUMP PASS BEACH STATE PARK AS WELL AS ENGLEWOOD PUBLIC BEACH, SEVERAL GOOD RESTAURANTS, BEACH SHOPPING AND WATERCRAFT RENTALS. THIS HOME GOT A NEW SHINGLE ROOF IN 2013 AND THE DOCK ON THE BAY WAS REBUILT IN JANUARY OF 2014.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5914183
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,410
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Street Lights
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal-salt
- Water ViewBay/full
- Water AccessIntracoastal Waterway, Bay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,DockOnSit,SailWater,SeawallCon
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment, Furnished
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors
- Lot Size (Acres)0.22
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x13
- Dining Room14x9
- Living Room19x17
- Master Bedroom11x14
- Additional Information
- Days on Market323
- Last Price ChangeJune 19th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$482
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $750,000) $680,000 $70,000 (9.33%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5914183
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 1205 Holiday Dr in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1964,has 2 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 1,410 square feet all located on a 0.22 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $596,686, and average price per square foot of $306, and most importantly an average sold price of $306,722. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 1205 Holiday Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.