1480 Gulf Blvd #307 Englewood, FL 34223
Paradise in your front yard!! Breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico are prominent in this extra spacious condo. Formerly 2 separate units that have been reconstructed as one large unit, this condo offers 2600 square feet of living space: 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, updated kitchen, living room, and great room with wet bar!! The convenient hurricane shutters are lowered with a push of a button for extra protection. Watch the morning waves and evening sunsets from one of the two Gulf view lanais. Located on highly sought after Manasota Key, you are just minutes away from Dining, Shopping, World class fishing , boating and Golf. Your private beach is steps from this condo and perfect for sunbathing, swimming and fabulous shelling! Watch the dolphins frolic everyday while collecting sharks teeth. This very unique property won't last long so make an appointment today!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5914045
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,592
- Year Built1981
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address1480 Gulf Blvd #307
- SubdivisionEnglewood Beach Place
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- HOA Fee$1,140
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Flood Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Maintenance/Repairs, Pest Control, Water/Sewer
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electric, Public Utilities, Street Lights
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewBalcony, End Unit, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBeach, Gulf/full
- Water AccessBeach - Access Deeded, Beach - Private
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, Furnished, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Stories3rd Floor+above Multi-Story
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Lights, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened
- Lot Size (Acres)0.00
- Flood ZoneVE
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x14
- Bedroom 212x11
- Bedroom 312x11
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai10x12, 10x9
- Great Room20x12
- Living Room18x16
- Master Bedroom14x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market328
- Last Price ChangeMay 11th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$301
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $779,900 $20,000 (2.50%) Price Reduced (from $819,000) $799,900 $19,100 (2.33%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5914045
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 1480 Gulf Blvd #307 in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1981,has 4 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 2,592 square feet all located on a 0.00 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $596,686, and average price per square foot of $306, and most importantly an average sold price of $306,722. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 1480 Gulf Blvd #307 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Brett Barber & Company Real Es.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.