355 Barbarosa St Boca Grande, FL 33921
YOUR perfect island PARADISE awaits you! This finely constructed Yusk home nestled in a beautifully landscaped park like setting located directly across from state park land offers a ton of privacy with stunning views of wildlife from your front door or sundeck! As you enter into this light and bright home you are sure to notice the open floor plan great for entertaining with volume ceilings and hardwood floors. The spacious master suite offers walk-in closets, very comfortable garden tub, separate shower, double vanity with lots of counter space. You will happily prepare you favorite island cuisine in the very nice kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances and breakfast bar. Exit one of the 3 sets of sliding doors to enjoy the Florida lifestyle from you screened porch or sundeck that leads down to the enclosed built in heated pool, sure to be refreshing all year long. The adjacent lot is also available for purchase, offering plenty of green space for a garden or mother in law cottage. Take a short stroll to your deeded beach access leading out to the most beautiful sugar sand beaches along the Gulf of Mexico, great for shelling and basking in the warm sun. After a quick golf cart ride along banyan tree lined streets, you will find yourself in the charming Old Florida Village of Boca Grande, offering some of the very best dining and shopping on the SW coast of Florida. This property is truly a gem that you don’t want to miss!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5912595
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,156
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electric, Public Utilities
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, 3 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Conservation, Greenbelt View, Street Dead-End
- Water AccessBeach - Access Deeded, Beach - Public
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.35
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- School Information
- ElementaryThe Island School
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Great Room24x22
- Living Room18x22
- Master Bedroom18x15
- Additional Information
- Days on Market353
- Last Price ChangeJanuary 19th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$789
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $1,800,000) $1,699,999 $100,001 (5.56%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5912595
About this Property
355 Barbarosa St is a Residential property located in Boca Grande, FL 33921. 355 Barbarosa St has 3 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 2,156 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.35 acres and was built in 1995. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $2,514,214 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $1,475,000. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 33921 is $1,038. To schedule a tour of this listing at 355 Barbarosa St in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Cove Properties, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2017 at 2:18am EDT.