2690 N Beach Rd #3 Englewood, FL 34223
YOUR DREAMS at YOUR FINGER TIPS*MANASOTA KEY*ISLAND LIFE*PRIVATE BEACH*GULF of MEXICO. N. Beach Rd-a two lane road runs N. and S. along this quaint barrier island that is 11 miles long with no traffic lights or stop signs.Miles of turquoise water with pristine beaches and lots of treasures to hunt. You will find beautiful shells and prehistoric shark teeth to name a few. Bicycle, jog or just stroll along the canopy road and relax to the sound of the breaking waves and the swaying palms! The Waves of Manasota Key is the island's newest LUXURY COMPLEX and one of a kind. Each of the 5 private residences enjoys it's own private pool and spa, a covered lanai provides shade and your own unique OUTDOOR KITCHEN with PROPANE GRILL, REFRIGERATOR & SINK. Relish SPECTACULAR SUNSETS while entertaining family and friends. Condo #3 located on the SECOND level with fabulous views, a great floor plan and allows you the unique opportunity to personalize the finish of this luxury home(flooring, cabinets & lighting). The pictures in this listing are from the model of condo #4. We have a Decorator who can help put your own personal touch on #3. They have the same floor plan & sq. footage. Notice the spacious open kitchen and living area. Each bedroom features en suite bathroom and walk in closet. The spacious master bedroom provides his and hers lavatories and closets. From your private master balcony view equally amazing sunrises. This condo is waiting for your personal touch. WATCH VIDEO!! CALL FOR PRIVATE SHOWING.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5912001
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,905
- Year Built2017
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address2690 N Beach Rd #3
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesElevators, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- HOA Fee$750
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Escrow Reserves Fund, Flood Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Roof, Trash Removal
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet Restrictions1 pet.
- Number of Pets1
- Pet SizeSmall (16-35 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesElevators, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage, Under Building Parking
- ViewEnd Unit, Flood Zone, Street Paved, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean
- Water ViewBeach, Gulf/full
- Water AccessBeach - Private, Gulf/Ocean
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Spa, In Ground, Spa, Infinity Edge, Salt Water
- Interior FeaturesCathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Storage Room, Walk In Closet, Wheelchair Accessible
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Appliances
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story, End Unit, Three Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, On Piling
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Hot Tub/Spa, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprinkler Metered, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot Size (Acres)0.81
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Flood ZoneVE
- FoundationStem Wall
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 115x13
- Bedroom 217x16
- Dining Room18x12
- Living Room31x26
- Master Bedroom18x15
- Additional Information
- Days on Market466
- Last Price ChangeAugust 3rd, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$508
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $1,475,000 $75,000 (4.84%) Price Reduced (from $1,650,000) $1,550,000 $100,000 (6.06%)
Talk with a REAL Person
About this Property
2690 N Beach Rd #3 is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 2690 N Beach Rd #3 has 3 beds, 4.00 baths, and is approximately 2,905 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.81 acres and was built in 2017. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $596,686 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $306,722. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $306. To schedule a tour of this listing at 2690 N Beach Rd #3 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.