8561 Amberjack Cir #101 Englewood, FL 34224
Best priced end unit. Fantastic property at the premier gated community of Hammocks at Cape Haze. Immense floor plan offers a bright open feel with an abundance of windows, glass sliders and doors. Large kitchen, a formal dining room that can also be used as a den/office, vast great room that leads to the charming screened lanai and tranquil views of the natural beauty of Lemon Creek. Upgraded interior finishings include granite counters, wood cabinets, ceramic tile throughout all living areas, crown molding and excellent plumbing fixtures. Two deeded covered parking spaces. Enjoy the endless first class amenities Hammocks offers. Gorgeous clubhouse with multiple rooms for entertaining, lounging, and game room for cards and pool. Offers a zero entry pool and spa, huge covered and outdoor patio area with grills, superb fitness facility, and tennis/pickle ball courts. Minutes to historic Boca Grande, across from the ferry to Palm Island and Cape Haze Marina, numerous private and public golf courses, and 15 miles of secluded sandy beaches.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5910907
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,999
- Year Built2007
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address8561 Amberjack Cir #101
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Community FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Elevators, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$0
- Condo Fee$635
- Condo Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Maintenance/Repairs, Manager, Pest Control, Tennis Courts, Water/Sewer
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet Restrictions45 pounds
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeMedium (36-60 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Connected, County Water, Public Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Elevators, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewCreek
- Water ExtrasFishPier
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Crown Molding
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingFuel - Electric
- StoriesEnd Unit
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors
- Lot Size (Acres)0.00
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Flood ZoneAE
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 111x11
- Bedroom 212x11
- Dining Room10x12
- Great Room16x25
- Master Bedroom14x17
- Additional Information
- Days on Market634
- Last Price ChangeMarch 8th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$123
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced (from $249,900) $244,900 $5,000 (2.00%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5910907
About this Property
8561 Amberjack Cir #101 is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34224. 8561 Amberjack Cir #101 has 3 beds, 3.00 baths, and is approximately 1,999 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.00 acres and was built in 2007. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $247,949 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $176,505. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34224 is $159. To schedule a tour of this listing at 8561 Amberjack Cir #101 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Hendricks & Assoc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2017 at 5:18am EST.