9751 Eagle Preserve Dr Englewood, FL 34224
PARADISE LIVING IN AN OUTSTANDING SW FL GATED COMMUNITY! Located between the Gulf Intra-Coastal Waterway and Lemon Bay Golf Club, this special 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home is bright and spacious inside and outside with extensive renovations <2013>. Boasting a grand open floor plan, enormous decks and lanai areas, large 44x14 in ground heated pool, and enough garage parking for 4 or more cars, this desirable home has great views of the Gulf Intra-Coastal Waterway/Lemon Bay, as well as views of the Audubon designated Lemon Bay Golf Course across the road, membership is available but not mandatory. With a well landscaped exterior, the first ground level contains two garages for 4+ cars and storage, and a walkout to the brick paver very large lanai and pool areas, and extensive three story pool cage. The main living area on the 2nd level has: cathedral ceilings with open floor plan; well equipped kitchen with island and counter eating space; dining, living, family/TV areas; as well as a powder room, two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, utility/laundry room, and dumb waiter. Sliding doors lead to the enormous 18.5' x 54' open deck, perfect for entertaining, with views of pool and sunsets over the ICW. The second floor is the master bedroom suite: bedroom with screened deck; very large bathroom w/free standing designer tub, tiled shower; and huge 8x20 walk-in closet w/built-in drawer space. Some furniture may be available with separate contract. A must see for discriminating buyers to appreciate all details.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5798196
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,608
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Underground, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Golf Community, Security, Deed Restrictions
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Golf Course View, Street Paved, Street Private, Corner Unit
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Water ViewBay/full, Icw
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Auto Cleaner
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), BuiltinFeatures, Central Vacuum, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Blinds/Shades, Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility, Skylights, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Storage Room, Walk In Closet, Dumb Waiter, Thermal Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Washer, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Family Room
- StoriesElevated, Two Story
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame, On Piling
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Other, Irrigation System
- Lot Size (Acres)0.39
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x15
- Bedroom 216x14
- Dining Room10x18
- Family Room17x14
- Living Room21x30
- Master Bedroom14x19
- Additional Information
- Days on Market1170
- Price Per SqFt$343
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5798196
About this Property
9751 Eagle Preserve Dr is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34224. 9751 Eagle Preserve Dr has 3 beds, 4.00 baths, and is approximately 2,608 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.39 acres and was built in 1990. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $254,927 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $171,675. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34224 is $168. To schedule a tour of this listing at 9751 Eagle Preserve Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Tarpon Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 25th, 2017 at 8:35am EDT.