9751 Eagle Preserve Dr Englewood, FL 34224
PARADISE LIVING IN AN OUTSTANDING SW FL GATED COMMUNITY! Located between the Gulf Intra-Coastal Waterway and Lemon Bay Golf Club, this special 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home is bright and spacious inside and outside with extensive renovations <2013>. Boasting a grand open floor plan, enormous decks and lanai areas, large 44x14 in ground heated pool, and enough garage parking for 4 or more cars, this desirable home has great views of the Gulf Intra-Coastal Waterway/Lemon Bay, as well as views of the Audubon designated Lemon Bay Golf Course across the road, membership is available but not mandatory. With a well landscaped exterior, the first ground level contains two garages for 4+ cars and storage, and a walkout to the brick paver very large lanai and pool areas, and extensive three story pool cage. The main living area on the 2nd level has: cathedral ceilings with open floor plan; well equipped kitchen with island and counter eating space; dining, living, family/TV areas; as well as a powder room, two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, utility/laundry room, and dumb waiter. Sliding doors lead to the enormous 18.5' x 54' open deck, perfect for entertaining, with views of pool and sunsets over the ICW. The second floor is the master bedroom suite: bedroom with screened deck; very large bathroom w/free standing designer tub, tiled shower; and huge 8x20 walk-in closet w/built-in drawer space. Some furniture may be available with separate contract. A must see for discriminating buyers to appreciate all details.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #D5798196
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,608
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Underground, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Community, Security
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Corner Unit, Golf Course View, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Water ViewBay/full, Icw
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Auto Cleaner, Heated Pool, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Blinds/Shades, Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk In Closet, BuiltinFeatures, Central Vacuum, Dumb Waiter, Skylights, Storage Room, Thermal Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Washer, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Fireplace
- StoriesElevated, Two Story
- ExteriorWood Frame, On Piling, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Irrigation System, Other
- Lot Size (Acres)0.39
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x15
- Bedroom 216x14
- Dining Room10x18
- Family Room17x14
- Living Room21x30
- Master Bedroom14x19
- Additional Information
- Days on Market1228
- Price Per SqFt$343
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #D5798196
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 9751 Eagle Preserve Dr in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 1990,has 3 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 2,608 square feet all located on a 0.39 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $249,549, and average price per square foot of $163, and most importantly an average sold price of $174,154. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 9751 Eagle Preserve Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Tarpon Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2017 at 7:18am EDT.