10492 Marion St Englewood, FL 34224
Impressive 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom custom home with attached 2 Car Garage. This spacious home offers SAILBOAT ACCESS (no bridges) to the ICW and Lemon Bay and on to the Gulf of Mexico. Only 5 minutes to Stump Pass and only 10 minutes to Little Gasparilla. A boater's delight! 90 foot concrete seawall, boat davits and covered boat lift. The main living area on the second floor has 1568 sq ft and includes 3 spacious Bedrooms, 2 full Bathrooms and updated Kitchen with granite counters and wood cabinets. There is also a Great Room with Dining area and sliding glass doors lead to the balcony overlooking the pool and water. The first floor has a huge family room (26x19) with wet bar and granite counters. Opens to a large screened area 50x31 with large heated inground pool and spa, covered area and open deck for sunbathing. There is an outdoor staircase to the second floor with staircase chair lift. The first floor also has the oversized garage (28x24) with storage and workshop. This home has hurricane windows and shutters. *Furniture is negotiable* Minutes from Gulf beaches, great fishing, shops and dining. This home is perfect for those who love to entertain and those expecting lots of winter visitors!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #C7247798
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,568
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Available, County Water, Electric, Septic
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewCanal
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,Davits,LiftCovered
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Spa
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesTwo Story
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Trees/Landscaped, Hurricane Shutters
- Lot Size (Acres)0.23
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood Zone11AE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 113x13
- Bedroom 213x13
- Dining Room9x14
- Family Room19x26
- Living Room14x14
- Master Bedroom15x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market5
- Price Per SqFt$337
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #C7247798
About this Property
10492 Marion St is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34224. 10492 Marion St has 3 beds, 3.00 baths, and is approximately 1,568 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.23 acres and was built in 1978. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $240,587 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $177,984. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34224 is $161. To schedule a tour of this listing at 10492 Marion St in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of RE/MAX ANCHOR OF MARINA PARK.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2018 at 1:18am EST.