210 Via De Luna Englewood, FL 34224
Truly Paradise! Don't miss out on this Beautifully furnished, turn-key 3/2/1 Home. All you need is your Beach Chair! Just minutes to the Gulf of Mexico, Englewood Beach and Manasota Key Beach. This beautiful newer home is situated on your own Oversized lot (LOT AND A HALF) in this very popular boating community situated on the water with plentiful dock space and Saltwater access to the Gulf of Mexico via community boat ramp. Approx. 20 mins to BocaGrande Where the BEST TARPON FISHING HAPPENS!! You enter foyer to find a light bright open living space with a lot of windows, CATHEDRAL TRAY CEILING Spacious open kitchen (turnkey) with full size dining area plus a BREAKFAST BAR. Newer appliances. Third bedroom is suited for den and or study. Large Master bedroom with spacious Master bath with double vanity. A large walk in closet in Master. Plenty of space to park your boat right in the driveway or on the extra half lot included**large storage/workshop/garage Relax on the large patio area or entertain family and friends(new railing installed) Hurricane shutters..EZ close Active community with recreation facility and full social calendar. Park is close to shopping, minutes to Beaches and Hospital. **$100 additional for marina usage.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #C7245625
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,832
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address210 Via De Luna
- SubdivisionMobile Gardens
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Community FeaturesRecreation Building, Community Boat Ramp, Private Boat Ramp, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access
- HOA Fee$175
- HOA Fee ScheduleAnnual
- Other Fees$100
- Other Fees ScheduleAnnual
- Maintenance IncludesRecreational Facilities, Flood Insurance
- Minimum LeaseNo Minimum
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsOrdinary house pets allowed. Must be licensed according to Charlotte County codes, controlled on a leash or inside a controlled area when outside the home. Snakes,pit bull mix dogs,rottweilers, doberman pinschers & other dangerous breeds are not allowed.
- UtilitiesCable Available, County Water, Electric, Street Lights
- FeaturesRecreation Building, Community Boat Ramp, Private Boat Ramp, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Coffered Ceiling, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Tray Ceiling, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment, Furnished, Skylights, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lights, Parking - Rv/Boat, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Trees/Landscaped, Detached Workshop
- Lot Size (Acres)0.26
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x13
- Bedroom 213x10
- Dining Room14x8
- Living Room15x21
- Master Bedroom12x17
- Additional Information
- Days on Market1
- Price Per SqFt$94
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #C7245625
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 210 Via De Luna in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2005,has 3 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms, and is 1,832 square feet all located on a 0.26 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $241,880, and average price per square foot of $156, and most importantly an average sold price of $176,091. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 210 Via De Luna in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of RE/MAX Palm Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 9:33am EST.