6610 Gasparilla Pines Blvd #236 Englewood, FL 34224
Bright and sunny 2 story end unit townhouse with the master and den or 4th bedroom on the first level, plus 2 more bedrooms (one with private sundeck) with vaulted ceilings and Palladium windows on the 2nd level. The great room features vaulted ceilings, skylights and sliders to a large lanai with new vinyl windows and storage rm overlooking the private Wildflower Preserve of the Lemon Bay Conservancy. The open kitchen with new laminate floors and breakfast bar features a closet pantry, breakfast nook and laundry area. Abundant storage in the unit including above and below the stairs plus walk in closets. Amenities include heated pool, club house, tennis court, barbecue area and many social activities. This unit may be purchased turnkey furnished or unfurnished. Fantastic location just minutes to Boca Grande, beaches, shopping and nightlife. This is a 55+ community requiring at least one resident to be 55 years or older.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #C7235163
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,755
- Year Built1997
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address6610 Gasparilla Pines Blvd #236
- SubdivisionSanctuary Golden Tee Ph V
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Community FeaturesTenants No Pets, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee$0
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Condo Fee$973
- Condo Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Manager, Pest Control, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Tennis Courts
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsTENANTS NO PETS
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeExtra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- FeaturesTenants No Pets, Tennis Courts
- ViewCul-De-Sac, End Unit, Park View
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- CoolingCentral, Humidistat
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Two Story
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Tennis Courts - Private
- Lot Size (Acres)0.03
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 110x12
- Bedroom 212x12
- Bedroom 312x12
- Great Room13x24
- Master Bedroom12x14
- Additional Information
- Days on Market256
- Last Price ChangeSeptember 27th, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$99
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $174,500 $3,500 (1.97%) Price Reduced $178,000 $7,000 (3.78%) Price Reduced $185,000 $4,000 (2.12%) Price Reduced (from $199,500) $189,000 $10,500 (5.26%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #C7235163
About this Property
6610 Gasparilla Pines Blvd #236 is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34224. 6610 Gasparilla Pines Blvd #236 has 3 beds, 3.00 baths, and is approximately 1,755 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.03 acres and was built in 1997. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $243,669 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $174,707. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34224 is $157. To schedule a tour of this listing at 6610 Gasparilla Pines Blvd #236 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of RE/MAX Harbor Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 3:06pm EDT.