10000 Gasparilla Pass Blvd Boca Grande, FL 33921
Rarely does a residence this extraordinary become available on Gasparilla Island. Whether you’re entertaining in style or lounging poolside with loved ones, you will find every luxurious element you need for a life well lived. Nestled on the exclusive North Shore of Boca Grande, where the most stunning and secluded beaches are found, the custom-designed property is at once breathtaking and welcoming. Rich textures and hand-crafted finishes, from wood and marble to custom cabinetry and window treatments, fuse beautifully throughout the over 8,000 square feet of space. Many exquisite vantage points sweep over Lake Gasparilla and the private pool area. Featured are 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, a powder room, gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry, elevator, exercise area, custom bar with wine room and a generous 4-car garage. The owner’s retreat is a place you will long to relax in, and includes a sitting area, custom closets, and lavish bath. Outdoor areas incorporate incredible balconies, lush landscaping, a heated pool and spa, custom shower and kitchen surrounded by fabulous alfresco entertaining areas. Deeded access to the exceptional North Shore beach provides the opportunity for kayaking, sunset walks, shelling and all the area has to offer.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4202162
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,438
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Public Water Available
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Flood Zone, Pool View, Street Paved, Lot - Oversized
- Water ViewLake
- Water AccessBeach - Access Deeded, Lake
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Spa, Child Safety Fence, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Elevator, Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility, Solid Surface Counters, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatment, Hot Tub/Spa
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Oven - Double, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer, Other, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- StoriesThree Story
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Gutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Trees/Landscaped, Fruit Trees, Hot Tub/Spa, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Open
- Lot Size (Acres)0.37
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneVE
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x14
- Bedroom 218x12
- Bedroom 318x12
- Bedroom 422x16
- Dining Room17x11
- Great Room22x37
- Master Bedroom22x22
- Additional Information
- Days on Market56
- Price Per SqFt$587
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4202162
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 10000 Gasparilla Pass Blvd in Boca Grande,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2015,has 5 bedrooms, 6.00 bathrooms, and is 8,438 square feet all located on a 0.37 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 33921 zip code have an average listing price of $2,495,673, and average price per square foot of $927, and most importantly an average sold price of $1,461,071. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 10000 Gasparilla Pass Blvd in Boca Grande, please contact our Boca Grande realtors.
Listing information courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & CO. - BOCA.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2018 at 1:18am EST.