8014 Bay Point Dr Englewood, FL 34224
This amazing waterfront, four-story turnkey townhome brings the Florida lifestyle to life with views of the Intracoastal Waterway and overlooks the Cape Haze Marina. Begin your day watching the sun rise over the Marina by relaxing on the three balconies. You will find two en-suite master bedrooms on the second floor and a third en-suite master on the fourth, which features a wet bar that can convert to a separate rental unit or an in-law-suite that is accessible by a private elevator or stairs. The main living area on the third floor is an open floor plan with two family rooms surrounding the beautifully designed kitchen with granite countertops and solid wood cabinets. The laundry room is on the master bedroom level and has a new washer and dryer. See the 3D virtual tour to view this property as if you were there and imagine life Florida style. This property has a rental history and rents for $3,300-$4,000 per month and fees. The current leases must be honored. This property also comes with a golf cart already on premises.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4191511
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,515
- Year Built2005
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address8014 Bay Point Dr
- SubdivisionCape Haze Marina Village Ph 01
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- HOA Fee$830
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Maintenance/Repairs, Private Road, Roof
- Pets AllowedYes
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected, County Water, Electric
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage, Golf Cart Garage
- ViewBalcony, Street Dead-End, Flood Zone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Water ViewBay/part, Marina
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina, Gulf/Ocean
- Water ExtrasSailWater
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Furnished, Rods, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Storage Room, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment, Wet Bar
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Heat Pump, Heat Recovery Unit
- StoriesTownhouse 2-3 Floors
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Outdoor Grill
- Lot Size (Acres)0.02
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneVE
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x11
- Bedroom 215x11
- Dining Room14x11
- Great Room22x16
- Master Bedroom18x14
- Additional Information
- Days on Market10
- Price Per SqFt$169
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4191511
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 8014 Bay Point Dr in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2005,has 3 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms, and is 2,515 square feet all located on a 0.02 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $254,927, and average price per square foot of $168, and most importantly an average sold price of $171,675. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 8014 Bay Point Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of PREMIER SOTHEBYS INTL REALTY.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 25th, 2017 at 7:33am EDT.