10744 Trophy Dr Englewood, FL 34223
This former Windsong model home features an abundance of amenities including 2,367 square feet, three bedrooms + den, two and half baths, separate laundry room, covered front entry, two-car garage, large family room, formal dining room, and a beautiful kitchen with island breakfast bar. Enjoy brunch with close friends in the sunlit breakfast room, or savor a glass of wine on the covered lanai by the pool. The impressive master suite with beam ceiling offers double walk-in closets, a separate water closet, large walk-in shower and double vanity. Furniture sold separately/not included in the price of the home. Please see call for details about the furniture package and pricing. The Boca Royale Golf & Country Club sits nestled in a private South Sarasota County community of beautiful homes, surrounded by picturesque nature. Boca Royale offers golf, tennis, fitness and social memberships for singles and families, plus a wide range of social activities. The exquisite Georgian clubhouse provides spectacular views while you enjoy a full range of delicious dining options- from fine dining in the Fairway Dining Room to casual dining in the 19th Hole. After a round of golf or a tennis game, enjoy a light meal or refreshing drinks in the Members’ Room. The golf course- 18 hole, Par 72- includes a driving range, sand bunker, putting green, chipping/pitching area and Pro Shop.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4184254
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,367
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address10744 Trophy Dr
- SubdivisionBoca Royale Ph 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Maintenance Free, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Not all amenities included in HOA Fees, Optional Additional Fees
- HOA Fee$367
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Maintenance IncludesCommunity Pool, Ground Maintenance, Manager, Private Road
- Minimum Lease6 Months
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsReasonable amount of pets; no more than 4
- Number of Pets4
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electric, Gas, Public Municipal Water, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Maintenance Free, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Not all amenities included in HOA Fees, Optional Additional Fees
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewClose to Bus
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, In Ground, Child Safety Fence
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Appliances, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Hot Water Gas
- StoriesOne Story
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)0.17
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneX500
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 114x10
- Bedroom 214x10
- Dining Room12x10
- Living Room14x26
- Master Bedroom14x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market32
- Last Price ChangeMay 2nd, 2017
- Price Per SqFt$203
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Increased (from $476,990) $479,990 $3,000 (0.63%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4184254
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 10744 Trophy Dr in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2015,has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 2,367 square feet all located on a 0.17 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34223 zip code have an average listing price of $631,308, and average price per square foot of $310, and most importantly an average sold price of $298,351. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 10744 Trophy Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of NEAL COMMUNITIES REALTY, INC..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2017 at 7:04pm EDT.