182 Clear Lake Dr Englewood, FL 34223
Bright and airy 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in the tranquil, gated community of Stillwater in Englewood. Built in 2006 with high, cathedral and trey ceilings. Crown molding in EVERY room. Kitchen has Corian counters and 42 inch wood cabinets. This home is ideal for entertaining with a great room adjoining the kitchen, formal living and dining rooms. Split floor plan. Master bedroom has 2 walk-in closets, walk-in shower, tub and double vanity. Beautifully landscaped with classic Florida foliage on an oversized lot. 3 car garage. Large lanai for morning coffee and grilling with friends. Room for pool- specs/estimates available. Close to shopping, 3 miles to the beach, restaurants, medical, and walking distance to the YMCA.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4181255
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,240
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address182 Clear Lake Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesFees Required, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Security, Buyer Approval Required
- HOA Fee$660
- HOA Fee ScheduleSemi Annual
- Maintenance IncludesEscrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Private Road
- Minimum LeaseNo Minimum
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsLEASH LAW APPLIES. NO PIT BULLS.
- Pet SizeExtra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Connected, County Water, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFees Required, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Security, Buyer Approval Required
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Satellite Dish
- Lot Size (Acres)0.34
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Flood ZoneAE
- School Information
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 112x12
- Bedroom 211x11
- Dining Room13x11
- Great Room23x16
- Living Room15x19
- Master Bedroom14x17
- Additional Information
- Days on Market7
- Price Per SqFt$156
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4181255
About this Property
182 Clear Lake Dr is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 182 Clear Lake Dr has 3 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 2,240 square feet. This property has a lot size of 0.34 acres and was built in 2006. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $592,258 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $305,552. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $298. To schedule a tour of this listing at 182 Clear Lake Dr in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of REALTY EXECUTIVES SOLUTIONS.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2017 at 5:18am EDT.