9203 Griggs Rd #a202 Englewood, FL 34224
Live the Lifestyle at The Grande Preserve! It has so much to offer. View the Lifestyle video above, as well as the virtual tour of this superbly maintained 3 Bed, 2 and half Bathroom unit. This second floor unit has it all, stunning views of lake, preserve & Intracoastal Waterway. This 1,913 sq. ft. unit is tiled throughout living area with carpet in bedrooms. It comes partially furnished with granite countertops, and plenty of storage throughout. It has a walk in pantry, as well as a large utility room for laundry. Split design with large Master Suite. Tub, walk-in shower and two sinks in Master Bathroom. Under building parking with lock up storage, and availability of buying Second Parking Space, as well as Golf Cart Space. Brand new Marina and this Condo comes with availability to buy an assigned Boat Slip with remote controlled 16,000# Boat Lift. This 48-unit community of 17 acres on the Intracoastal Waterway offers, swimming pool and spa, tennis, pickle ball, fishing, boating, putting green, small gym in the clubhouse, and 48 friendly owners that experience a fun filled time at The Grande Preserve on Lemon Bay. Come and join them!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4163723
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,913
- Year Built2003
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address9203 Griggs Rd #a202
- SubdivisionGrande Preserve/lemon Bay
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Community FeaturesBoat Slip, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Dock, Elevators, Fees Required, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Recreation Building, Security, Storage, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex, Card Entry
- HOA Fee$0
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Condo Fee$599
- Condo Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Other Fees$400
- Other Fees ScheduleAnnual
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Flood Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Maintenance/Repairs, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer, Internet, Pest Control, Security
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsMaximum of 2 Pets. No exotic animals.
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeLarge (61-100 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Street Lights, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Dock, Elevators, Fees Required, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Recreation Building, Security, Storage, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex, Card Entry
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontICW, Lake
- Water ViewIcw, Lake, Marina
- Water AccessIntracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,DockComposite,DockOpen,DockOnSit,DockwElectric,DockwWaterSupply,FishPier,LiftDavits,Riprap
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Child Safety Fence
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, Furnished, Hot Tub/Spa, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Thermal Windows, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment, Storage Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Heat Pump
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story, Three Story
- ExteriorBlock, On Piling, Stem Wall, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees, Hot Tub/Spa, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Tennis Courts - Private, Outdoor Lights, Outdoor Shower
- Lot Size (Acres)17.00
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- Flood ZoneAE
- RoofMembrane, Metal
- FoundationStem Wall
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 19x14
- Bedroom 211x13
- Living Room15x29
- Master Bedroom13x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market347
- Price Per SqFt$240
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4163723
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 9203 Griggs Rd #a202 in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2003,has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 1,913 square feet all located on a 17.00 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $252,475, and average price per square foot of $167, and most importantly an average sold price of $171,570. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 9203 Griggs Rd #a202 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Allison James Estates & Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 7:35pm EDT.