9203 Griggs Rd #a102 Englewood, FL 34224
This hidden gem is nestled on Lemon Bay with direct access to the Gulf through Stump Pass. This turnkey Condo offers everything for whatever lifestyle suits you. The Grande Preserve on Lemon Bay boasts a brand new 38 Slip Marina with fishing pier for the boater and angler, putting green for the golfer, tennis/pickle ball court, gym & swimming pool/spa. It is also located away from the hustle & bustle of everyday life with wonderful views of Calm Lake, Preserve and Intracoastal Waterway. Under building parking is in an enclosed garage area with a lock up storage cage and elevator to unit. This 1,913 sq. foot unit has 3 Bedrooms, 2 full Baths & Powder Room. It has a walk in pantry & laundry room, also two linen closets making plenty of storage space. Corian work surfaces in kitchen & bathroom. Carpet in bedrooms & living area & tiled elsewhere. Jetted tub in Master, and walk in showers in both bathrooms with dual sinks in Master. These 48 friendly owners make this development a wonderful place to live, have fun & enjoy nightly sunset shows!
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4151114
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,913
- Year Built2003
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address9203 Griggs Rd #a102
- SubdivisionGrand Preserve On Lemon Bay Ph
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Community FeaturesDock, Elevators, Fees Required, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Storage, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex, Boat Slip, Community Hot Tub/Spa, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- HOA Fee$0
- HOA Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Condo Fee$599
- Condo Fee ScheduleMonthly
- Maintenance IncludesCommunity Pool, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer, Building Exterior, Cable, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Flood Insurance, Maintenance/Repairs, Recreational Facilities, Roof
- Minimum Lease1 Month
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsMaximum of 2 pets. No exotic animals.
- Number of Pets2
- Pet SizeLarge (61-100 Lbs.)
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, BB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Connected, City Water, Public Municipal Water, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Elevators, Fees Required, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Storage, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront Complex, Boat Slip, Community Hot Tub/Spa, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Conservation, Flood Zone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontICW, Lake, Marina
- Water ViewIcw, Lake, Marina
- Water AccessIntracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,DockOnSit,FishPier
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s), Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Blinds/Shades, Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, Hot Tub/Spa, Solid Surface Counters, Thermal Windows, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave Hood
- HeatingFuel - Electric
- StoriesMid-rise, 1st Floor Multi-Story, Elevated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, On Piling, Stem Wall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Tennis Courts - Private, Hot Tub/Spa, Outdoor Grill, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot Size (Acres)0.00
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- Flood ZoneAE
- RoofMembrane, Metal
- FoundationStem Wall
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 19x14
- Bedroom 211x13
- Living Room15x29
- Master Bedroom13x16
- Additional Information
- Days on Market383
- Price Per SqFt$222
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4151114
About this Property
Program Realty is proud to bring you another great Residential listing at 9203 Griggs Rd #a102 in Englewood,FL. This interesting Residential was built in 2003,has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms, and is 1,913 square feet all located on a 0.00 acres square foot lot. Similar properties in the 34224 zip code have an average listing price of $275,832, and average price per square foot of $176, and most importantly an average sold price of $167,518. Viewing properties on the internet is great, but the only way to get a true feel for a Residential like this is to see it in person. So if you would like to take the next step to view 9203 Griggs Rd #a102 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Allison James Estates & Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.