2980 N Beach Rd #c-2-3 Englewood, FL 34223
SELLERS MOTIVATED! BRING ALL OFFERS! Old Florida exterior; modern, contemporary interior! Admiralty Villas: like living in a neighborhood with the conveniences of condominiums. 39 units in a park-like, Gulf-to-bay community. Nothing "cookie-cutter" about this place. And WHAT A VIEW! Watch the sunset from your living room sofa or the custom eat-in kitchen granite breakfast bar. Dine al fresco on the deck with a beautiful Gulf view as well. Volume ceilings provide a spacious, airy effect. Tile floors throughout. Completely remodeled in 2008, the interior features custom roller sun shades in all of the Miami-Dade approved windows. Under-cabinet lighting over countertops in kitchen. Wood cabinetry by Medallion. Glass block accent windows. Enclosed indoor full-size stackable laundry in master bath. A/C new in April 2014 with heat pump. Convenient, private outdoor shower. Swim laps in the heated, oversized community pool which goes to a 7-foot depth; adjoining clubhouse and restrooms. 14 readily-available, first-come dock slips (included in condo fee) -- great for kayaks, too. 1 mile to Englewood Beach Park; 2 miles to Stump Pass Beach State Park; 2 miles to Blind Pass Park. Nearby restaurants include Flounders, Lock n Key, White Elephant Pub, Geraldi's and Calico Jacks.
Interested in this property?
- Essential Information
- MLS® #A4129502
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage974
- Year Built1968
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Community Information
- Address2980 N Beach Rd #c-2-3
- SubdivisionAdmirals Point Condo
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- Community FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Dock, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- HOA Fee$1,728
- HOA Fee ScheduleQuarterly
- Maintenance IncludesBuilding Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Manager, Roof
- Minimum LeaseNo Minimum
- Pets AllowedYes
- Pet RestrictionsNo vicious breeds (board determined)
- Number of Pets4
- Pet SizeExtra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electric, Private sewer, Public Municipal Water, Public Water Available
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Dock, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport, Under Building Parking
- ViewBalcony, End Unit, Flood Zone, Street Paved
- Water ViewGulf/full, Gulf/part
- Water AccessBay/Harbor, Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Water ExtrasNoBridges,Dock1stCom
- PoolGunite/Concrete, In Ground
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- StoriesAttached, Elevated, End Unit
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Size (Acres)4.47
- RoofShingle, Tile
- FoundationSlab, Stilt / Wood Piling
- School Information
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Room Measurements
- Bedroom 110x13
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai10x13, 4x17
- Living Room15x18
- Master Bedroom14x12
- Additional Information
- Days on Market622
- Last Price ChangeNovember 27th, 2016
- Price Per SqFt$471
- Price History
Date Details Price Change Price Reduced $459,000 $20,000 (4.18%) Price Reduced $479,000 $10,000 (2.04%) Price Reduced $489,000 $10,000 (2.00%) Price Reduced (from $519,000) $499,000 $20,000 (3.85%)
Talk with a REAL Person
Similar Listings to MLS® #A4129502
About this Property
2980 N Beach Rd #c-2-3 is a Residential property located in Englewood, FL 34223. 2980 N Beach Rd #c-2-3 has 2 beds, 2.00 baths, and is approximately 974 square feet. This property has a lot size of 4.47 acres and was built in 1968. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $614,521 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $303,928. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in 34223 is $310. To schedule a tour of this listing at 2980 N Beach Rd #c-2-3 in Englewood, please contact our Englewood realtors.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2017 at 9:18pm EDT.